Winchester Mansions is a landmark hotel along the Atlantic Seaboard of Cape Town and an ideal base for your holiday in the mother city of South Africa. Opposite the hotel you have the vibrant Sea Point promenade where the locals strut their stuff with their dogs, children or just to keep trim, while inhaling the wonderful ozone aroma of the sea air.
Winchester Mansions exterior
Winchester Mansions suite
About Winchester Mansions
Winchester Mansions is located in the Cape Town suburb of Seapoint, overlooking the sparkling Atlantic Ocean, and the vibrant Seapoint Promenade. With easy access to Cape Towns main attractions of the V&A Waterfront, Table Mountain, and a host of idyllic beaches, Winchester Mansions is a favorite choice.
51 classic or contemporary loft style rooms, 25 suites and 1 presidential suite.
All rooms feature sea or mountain views and children of all ages are welcome.
Winchester Mansions Suite
Winchester Mansions bar
Activities and Attractions at Winchester Mansions
- Staying at Winchester Mansions you are in close proximity to excellent restaurants, the V&A Waterfront – the historical heart of Cape Town’s working harbour, Table Mountain, gorgeous beaches and 25 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport.
- Sunday Jazz Brunch in the Mediterranean setting of the courtyard at the Winchester Mansions, where renowned local and international jazz artists perform. Enjoy a glass of fine sparkling wine on arrival, a complementary Sunday newspaper and a cosmopolitan brunch buffet.
- Harvey’s Restaurant where you can dine on the terrace in summer, a bistro by day and restaurant by night.
- Enjoy the monthly Grapes, Gourmet and Gallery evening, where Harvey’s welcomes food, wine and art lovers.
- Exhibition of Storm Thorgerson’s Art as a celebration of his life.
- Gingko Health and Wellness Spa offers an entire range of traditional, Asian and global treatments.
- Golf, gym, horse riding, paragliding and sailing are all a short drive from the Winchester Mansions.
- Outdoor 47,5 square meter swimming pool.
- Child friendly staff, babysitting services and a specials kiddies menu is also on offer.
- Great terrace facing the ocean where you can enjoy a cocktail or chilled glass of Cape wine as the sun sets over the over the Atlantic!
- Full Day Peninsula Tour including a visit to the penguins at Boulders Beach and a stop at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and also offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Winchester Mansions terrace