Located a 5 hour drive from Cape Town, in the heart of the Garden Route and the much lauded town of Knysna, Villa Afrikana Guest House in Knysna is perched on the mountain side overlooking the Knysna lagoon. Villa Afrikana is the most beautiful, contemporary, home from home, and perfect place from which to explore the region.
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites View
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites Bedroom View
About Villa Afrikana Guest Suites
Set in the picturesque town of Knysna, The Villa Afrikana has been carefully and lovingly designed by husband and wife owner managers, Ross (Italian) and Bianca (South African) who between them have many years of experience in the hospitality industry. The fresh clean lines of the exterior are echoed in the interior, punctuated by individual pieces of treasured artworks, many by local artist Neil Nieuwoudt.
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites Facilities
Each of the 6 very spacious suites are designed to soak in the panoramic views of the lagoon from the comfort of your room. Each Suite also possesses a comfortably furnished and very spacious luxury bathroom, with under-floor heating and a double washbasin. Extra length king size double beds are also pre-requisite along with the finest bed linen and feather down pillows. Other features include a private balcony and terrace, as well as a hydro massage in the bath-tubs.
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites Bedroom
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites – Local Attractions & Activities
- Hikes in the Tsitsikamma forest or majestic Outeniqua Mountains
- Explore the many unspoiled stretches of beaches and rugged cliffs
- Explore the town of Plettenberg Bay
- Visit the renowned Robberg nature reserve
- Explore Nature’s Valley lagoon, river and sandy beach a thirty minutes drive away (canoeing trips can be arranged on the lagoon)
- Visit the old whaling station and the chapel of St Andrews
- A visit to Monkeyland where they have a free roaming primate sanctuary
- Or a visit to The Birds Of Eden where they have a large free flight bird aviary spanning an indigenous forested kloof or valley
- Experience elephants at close quarters at the Elephant Sanctuary including elephant back rides
- Bird-watching in the wetlands or the inland afromontane woods
- Storms River canyon, a playground for river rafting, climbing, bungy-jumping, kloofing (canyoning), mountain bike trails, bass and fly-fishing, diving and snorkeling
- Award winning local Golf courses nearby (e.g. Simola or Plettenberg)
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Villa Afrikana Guest Suites Patio