Victoria Falls Safari Lodge provides 4 star luxury accommodation in Victoria Falls. Set high on a natural plateau, the west facing Lodge borders the Zambezi National Park and is 4 km away from the magnificent Victoria Falls - one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Falls
About Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge provides 4 star luxury accommodation in Victoria Falls. Set high on a natural plateau, the west facing Lodge borders the Zambezi National Park and is 4 km away from the magnificent Victoria Falls – one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World. On arrival at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge walk through reception, up a short flight of stairs and marvel at one of the most magnificent views that the African bush has to offer. Sunset is the prime time to have a cocktail in hand and watch the sun setting while the Big Five come down to drink at the huge waterhole in front of the Lodge. It doesn’t get much better than this.
Accommodation at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
All rooms face the Zambezi National Park and overlook the waterhole and the gorgeous African sunsets.
- Standard – with a luxury bathroom with separate shower
- Deluxe – Private balcony also with views overlooking the Zambezi National Park/ minibar
- Suite – Duplex style with entrance into sunken lounge leading onto private balcony with views over the waterhole and with a guest toilet/cloakroom off the lounge. Open staircase leading up to the bedroom and en suite bathroom with a fully stocked mini bar and a raised bathroom with large luxury bath and separate shower with massaging jets, bathrobes and guest amenities.
- Deluxe Suite – As per suite above but with Jacuzzi bath.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Standard Room
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Swimming Pool
Activities at Victoria Falls Safari Lodge
- Telescope viewing facilities from the extensive decks, overlooking the waterhole
- Game drives to Zambezi National Park or further afield to the Chobe National Park, Botswana with qualified game rangers
- Private tour of Victoria Falls
- Sundowner cruise on the Zambezi River
- Extreme sports such as bungee jumping and white water rafting
- 2 swimming pools both positioned on the surrounding decks, with views overlooking the waterhole and African bushveld
- “Flight of Angels” – helicopter flip over the “Falls”
- Elephant back safaris
- Walk with lions with a qualified ranger
- Swimming in the Devils Pool overlooking the Victoria Falls on Livingstone Island
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Restuarant View
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Sunset
Victoria Falls Safari Lodge Watering Hole