The Cape Milner Hotel is a modern, boutique-style hotel in a secluded, yet convenient location in the heart of the Mother City. This charming hotel is an eclectic mix of contemporary boutique and old-world charm.
About The Cape Milner Hotel
The Cape Milner Hotel is an oasis in Cape Town where the discerning visitor enjoys modern comforts away from home. Situated in the trendy and central suburb of Tamboerskloof at the foot of Table Mountain, The Cape Milner is close to the V&A Waterfront as well as the pristine white beaches of Camps Bay and Clifton. Enjoy the symmetry of Art Deco and the ornate detail of Cape Town’s Victorian heritage with splashes of urban African design and vivid teals and mustards accenting the contemporary neutral finishings. From its state-of-the-art conferencing facilities and plush comfortable rooms to its relaxing pool deck and trendy new Glass Lounge venue, The Cape Milner is Cape Town’s meeting place, and meeting space, with attentive staff offering an engaging experience.
The Glasshouse Lounge
The Cape Milner Hotel Accommodation
Rest and recuperate in a space designed to offer complete comfort and relaxation. This boutique style hotel has 57 rooms including two suites and ten luxury rooms. The rooms have a lovely, spacious feel which has been achieved by using a neutral palette, with a play on texture and vibrant accents. The warm texture of the timber floors and paneling are contrasted with the white units, mirror panels and crisp white bed linen. Taupe tones provide the perfect backdrop for the creative artwork of South African photographer Kyle Mijlof, taken during his travels throughout Africa. Silk cushions and chenille throws provide a splash of colour to the rooms. Each room enjoys spectacular views of the beautiful Cape mountains, including that of the renowned Table Mountain, and offers en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning, wireless internet and a host of other amenities.
The Cape Milner Hotel Activities
- Cape Town central is within walking distance of The Cape Milner. Explore trendy Bree Street, pick up souvenirs in Greenmarket Square and experience the night life on offer.
- Just over the mountain are renowned beaches Camps Bay and Clifton and their white, sandy beaches and crystal clear Atlantic waters.
- Take a Hop-On, Hop-Off Tour Bus through to pretty Hout Bay. Visit the Bay Harbour Market, the World of Birds or any one of the incredible restaurants on offer.
- In the other direction lies Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens and the Constantia wine route.
- Within an hour of Cape Town lies even more wine country, with many wine farms and award winning restaurants in Stellenbosch.
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Request a quote!