Located on a 6,000 ha Private Game Reserve and set on the borders of the Zambezi National Park, The Stanley and Livingstone at Victoria Falls is a quiet, luxurious haven, overlooking watering holes where big game can be frequently viewed. The gardens of the Stanley and Livingstone are lush and tropical, and in the early evening guests can enjoy sundowners on the patio whilst watching elephants, kudu and waterbuck make their way down to the water.
Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel from the outside
Majestic Victoria Falls
About Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
The Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel is situated on the outskirts of the town of Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe. From the moment you are met at Victoria Falls Airport and transferred a mere 20 minutes to the luxurious Stanley & Livingstone hotel, you are made to feel completely at home by the superb staff who complement this wonderful establishment.
Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel Accommodation
This luxurious All Suite Hotel offers 16 suites: 10 double suites, of which one is a Honeymoon Suite with it’s own private Jacuzzi overlooking the game reserve and watering hole – 6 twins including 2 inter-leading rooms consisting of 1 double and 1 twin. Each suite consists of a spacious bedroom, a beautiful en-suite Victorian style bathroom, lounge and individual secluded patio. Guests will enjoy a beautiful Restaurant and bar with sun lounge and sundeck terrace, where meals are served regularly.
Suite at Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel Attractions
- Gardens with views of watering hole
- Game drives to spot the Big Five (on the Reserve or to Chobe, Botswana that’s 1 hour away from Vic Falls)
- Private Tour of Victoria Falls or do your own thing by catching the complimentary shuttle to the Falls
- Sundowner Cruise on the Zambezi River
- Bungi jumping off the Victoria Falls Bridge for the brave
- Whitewater rafting down the Zambezi River also for the brave
- Micro lighting over the Victoria Falls
- “Flight of Angels” – helicopter flight over the Victoria Falls
- Witness a lunar rainbow over the “Falls”
- Swim to the edge of the Victoria Falls in the Devils Pool on the island of Livingstone
Swimming pool, Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel
- Complementary return shuttle service to the Victoria Falls Airport
- Three complementary town shuttle services offered every day to Victoria Falls town and Victoria Falls which is 13km from the hotel.
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and also offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Guests travelling via South Africa’s Mother city may be interested in Greatest Africa’s exclusive tours, guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel waterhole
Stanley & Livingstone Boutique Hotel