A romantic hideaway in the Sabi Sands - Simbambili Game Lodge sits next to the meandering Manyeleti River. The Sabi Sands Game Reserve borders the famous Kruger National Park, boasting top game viewing experiences to its guests. Sensitively designed to fit into the surrounding wild bush, the five-star Simbambili Game Lodge is one of South Africa’s finest.
About Simbambili Game Lodge
Simbambili Game Lodge has exclusive suites, top game drives, rejuvenating spa treatments at the Africology Spa and an on-site gym. Set amongst Jackalberry trees next to the river, the lodge is decorated in a Moroccan and traditional safari theme. It offers a romantic and intimate safari experience. Ultimately, travellers choose Simbambili Bush Lodge because of the beauty of the Sabi Sands Reserve, the expansive space and limited game vehicles – and most importantly – for its diverse and rich wildlife.
Simbambili Game Lodge Accommodation
Guests can choose from three types of suites: Simbambili Luxury Suite, Simbambili Honeymoon Suite and the Simbambili Waterhole Suite. The Simbambili Luxury Suites are decorated with rust and gold colours, glowing with elegance and modern touches. The wooden decks wrap around each unit and each suite has an open-plan bathroom, private plunge pool and private sala.
The Simbambili Honeymoon Suite blends into the forest surroundings – boasting an open plan bathroom and expansive deck. Lavishly decorated, the suites have large glass doors which can be closed to the outside bush. It’s situated far away from other guests for ultimate privacy. Overlooking the waterhole, Simbambili Waterhole Suite has wonderful views with lavish
Simbambili Game Lodge Activities
- Coffee is followed by a game drive with experienced rangers and trackers in a 4×4 in the Sabi Sands
- Afternoon game drives take place after High Tea and guests can also go on a night game drive
- Guided walks are a great way to see the bush up close – and it’s safe as a tracker and game ranger are on hand
- Dinner in the boma under the starry sky
- Big Five game viewing
- Cool off at the pool or enjoy a cocktail at the fully stocked bar
- Watch wildlife from the deck, overlooking the watering hole
- Cultural trips to meet the locals can be arranged
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers safaris in Southern and East Africa. We are travel specialists who create itineraries for discerning travellers with an eye for detail and value.
Request a quote!