Escape to the famous Sabi Sands Game Reserve in South Africa! Savanna Private Game Reserve is an exclusive five-star lodge that offers top game viewing and a great wildlife adventure. Combining the style of a tented camp and an exclusive lodge, Savanna is as romantic as a beautiful African sunset.
About Savanna Private Game Reserve
Set on a private concession, Savanna is well-known for its highly trained guides and its specially built game vehicles, which makes game viewing an exciting and comfortable activity. The staff at Savanna is amazing and guests will feel a part of the family. The lodge is designed with a nod to colonial Africa and incorporates nature in its design.
Savanna Private Game Reserve Accommodation
Guests can choose from 9 luxurious suites – 7 of which have tented roofs. The Savanna Suite is an opulent home away from home with a thatch roof, wooden deck with a private pool and two large bedrooms each with a big bathroom. The 3 Executive Suites have a canvas roof with a large bathroom, free-standing bath and double shower. The bedroom has a glass sliding door that opens onto the patios with private plunge pools, overlooking the waterhole that animals frequent. Slightly more compact, the 4 Luxury Suites have canvas roofs and are shaded by endemic trees. Each Luxury Suite has an en-suite bathroom, bath, indoor and outdoor shower as well as a private deck overlooking the landscape.
Savanna Private Game Reserve Activities
- Twice daily game drives with experienced trackers and rangers to see the Big Five in the Sabi Sands Game Reserve
- Relax at the spa with rejuvenating massages
- Shop at the Savanna curio store or gift shop
- Excursions to the nearby African village where guests can meet locals and the village’s traditional healer and learn about the Shangaan culture
- Golf at the nearby Skukuza Golf Course or the Leopard Creek Golf Course
- Visit the scenic Panorama Route
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers safaris in Southern and East Africa. We are travel specialists who create itineraries for discerning travellers with an eye for detail and value.
Request a quote!