Mkuze Falls Game Lodge is set on Mkuze private game reserve, and is a game rich area. Spot the Big Five - lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant; as well as over 340 species of birds. This is a 5-star luxury lodge where the sound and beauty of water from the "Falls" seeps into your soul. The serene landscape and tranquil ambiance of Mkuze Falls Lodge offers a calming and rejuvenating retreat.
Rattray’s Mala Mala Camp
Rattray’s Mala Mala Panoramic View
Rattray’s Mala Mala
Rattray Reserves Mala Mala, Mala Mala Private Game Reserve is South Africa’s oldest and largest “Big Five” private game reserve. The game viewing is some of the best you will find in Africa, and the Big Five roam supreme. According to statistics, you have a 99% chance of spotting the elusive leopard at Mala Mala, which is a rare privilege. The Mala Mala Reserve itself is 33 000 acres in size, and because of the wide range of habitat types on the reserve, the diversity of game is enhanced, and territorial game remain roam the area for many years.
Rattray’s Mala Mala Accommodation
Accomodaion at Rattray’s consists of 8 exclusive luxury “khayas” (Zulu for home) or suites, each with his and hers en suite bathrooms, equipped with a Victorian bath and double shower. The scenic private deck offers an outdoor shower and heated plunge pool, with amazing river views and the vibrant African bush teeming with wildlife surrounding you.
Rattray’s Mala Mala Suite
Rattray’s Mala Mala Private Deck Heated Pool
Rattray’s Mala Mala Khaya
Rattray’s Mala Mala Activities and Attractions
You can expect the service at Rattray’s on Mala Mala, as with both Main and Sable Camp, to be impeccable, and the ranger’s are some of the most knowledgeable and highly educated on the African continent. Guests may enjoy a variety of experiences on this immaculate reserve.
- Intimate indoor/outdoor in-room dining in your own “khaya”.
- Exciting daily 4 x 4 game drives with a qualified ranger and tracker, early morning and late afternoon.
- A library which has an excellent selection of books and an African themed dining room, where fabulous cuisine and wines are enjoyed.
- Dining on the large wooden deck or in the boma (al fresco), around a blazing African pit fire, and the stars as your canopy.
- A large infinity swimming pool with spectacular views over the Sand River.
- Spa treatments are available on request, and there is also a fitness centre at the Lodge.
Guests travellinv via the Cape may be interested in Greatest Africa’s private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Rattray’s Mala Mala Lions Game Drive
Rattray’s Mala Mala Pool
Rattray’s Mala Mala Lounge View