Pinnacle Point Golf Villas and Resort lies just half an hour’s drive from George airport, along the breathtakingly beautiful and world famous Garden Route of South Africa. With magnificent views over the warm Indian Ocean, Pinnacle Point is the ultimate in seaside luxury and comfort.
Pinnacle Point Golf Villas
Pinnacle Point is just 400km from both Port Elizabeth and Cape Town, making this golfing retreat a favorite seaside escape for many local celebrities. The pristine golf course with spectacular views was voted one of the top ten new courses in the world when it first opened in 2006, and has since rated consistently among the top twenty courses in South Africa. Luxury self-catering villas boast supreme comfort and scenery, ideal for families, couples, business partners or golfers.
Pinnacle Point Golf Villas Accommodation
The Villas are equipped to cater for all, and offer 1, 2, and 3 bedroom units as well as 4 bedroom luxury penthouses. All of the luxury villas are beautifully appointed with private balconies. Guests may enjoy the pretty manicured gardens and crystal swimming pools at their leisure. The Pinnacle Restaurant, serving delectable dishes, overlooks the beautiful coastline and manicured greens.
Pinnacle Point Golf Villas: Local Attractions & Activities
The Garden Route is an explorers paradise and tourist haven, and offers a host of exciting activities to enjoy:
- Explore the many unspoiled stretches of beaches and rugged cliffs
- Explore the nearby seaside towns including Knysna and Plettenberg Bay
- Visit world renowned nature reserve
- A visit to Monkeyland where they have a free roaming primate sanctuary
- Visit to The Birds Of Eden where they have a large free flight bird aviary spanning an indigenous forested kloof or valley
- Experience elephants at close quarters at the Elephant Sanctuary including elephant back rides
- Storms River canyon, a playground for river rafting, climbing, bungy-jumping, kloofing (canyoning), mountain bike trails, bass and fly-fishing, diving and snorkeling
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and also offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.