O on Kloof Boutique Hotel and Spa, Bantry Bay is situated on the Atlantic Seaboard of the beautiful City of Cape Town, just 20 minutes drive from Cape Town International Airport. Contemporary luxury accommodation, O on Kloof is a stones throw from the fabulous Blue Flag beaches of Clifton, Camps Bay & Llandudno, and The V&A Waterfront, offering a myriad of exciting activities!
O on Kloof Bantry Bay
O on Kloof Luxury Room
Accommodation at O on Kloof Boutique Hotel and Spa, Bantry Bay
O on Kloof Boutique Hotel and Spa, Bantry Bay, offers a delightful selection of accommodation – luxury or standard suites boast sea views, partial sea views or are mountain facing. You have a choice of one luxury suite offering it’s own jacuzzi, hammock and panoramic ocean views! All rooms are delightfully decorated in a contemporary tasteful theme, with 100% percale bed-linen, where attention to detail is key. Other amenities include internet access, a private safe, and 100% cotton towels and bathrobes.
O on Kloof Attractions & Activities
- O on Kloof Boutique Hotel & Spa, Bantry Bay is ideally located and close to all the major attractions Cape Town has to offer.
- Enjoy a sunset drink in the well stocked bar with a view of the Atlantic Ocean.
- 5-star cuisine with sea and mountain views.
- Relax in the lazy lounge with a good book chosen from the in-house library.
- Spoil yourself to a luxurious spa treatment at in-house Milk and Honey Spa or make use of the fully equipped gym on the premises.
- Let Greatest Africa book you a full day Peninsula & Penguin Tour – not to be missed!
- Hop-on the Red Double Decker Bus to the V&A Waterfront with its aquarium, scratch patch for the kids, top restaurants, boat & helicopter trips, Robben Island, Table Mountain and many other activities.
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and also offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
O on Kloof bedroom
O on Kloof bedroom
Dining on the Veranda