Mkuze Falls Game Lodge is set on Mkuze private game reserve, and is a game rich area. Spot the Big Five - lion, leopard, buffalo, rhino and elephant; as well as over 340 species of birds. This is a 5-star luxury lodge where the sound and beauty of water from the "Falls" seeps into your soul. The serene landscape and tranquil ambiance of Mkuze Falls Lodge offers a calming and rejuvenating retreat.
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge Lounge
About Mkuze Falls Game Lodge
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge, set within the breathtaking Mkuze Falls Private Game Reserve, is situated in the Pongola region of Kwazulu Natal. The drive from Durban is four and a half hours long through tropical vegetation and the hills of Kwazulu Natal. A luxurious African Safari experience, relax in the spacious lounge, enjoy panoramic views of wildlife from the wooden deck, sip cocktails in the swimming pool or chat to fellow guests about the sightings of the day at the bar! A memorable Safari destination, Mkuze Falls is also malaria free.
About Mkuze Falls Game Lodge Accommodation
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge features 9 luxury thatched chalets that each boast an ensuite, their own private plunge pool, and an outdoor shower. Guests will enjoy spectacular views over the river, African bushveld and sweeping mountain ranges.
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge Room
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge Suite
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge Activities and Attractions
A wildlife rich area offering the most breathtaking scenery, Mkuze Falls Game Lodge provides a host of exciting opportunities:
- Twice daily game drives with qualified rangers and trackers.
- Bird and bush walks on request with armed guides and rangers.
- Sundowners while on game drives, where you stop and listen to the sounds of the bush and watch the African sun setting.
- Complementary Wildlife & Birdlife booklet handed to each guest to record your viewing game and birds while in the Reserve.
- Safari Pontoon will take you on a different game viewing experience down the Mkuze River where you will cruise quietly, surrounded by the mountains and a totally different view of the bush. Don’t forget your binoculars and camera!
- Bass fishing can be arranged at private dams within an 1 1/2 drive from the Reserve.
- Enjoy a relaxing treatment at the Mkuze Falls Spa.
- Laze at the swimming pool with a cocktail or chilled glass of fabulous South African wine.
- Enjoy sophisticated South African cuisine under the African starlit sky with the sounds of tribal dance and song.
- The Mkuze Waterfall, unique ecosystems and virgin wilderness compliment the impeccable personal service of the staff at this Reserve.
- Fabulous photographic opportunities and amazing bird watching for enthusiasts.
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge Lions
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge River Cruise
Mkuze Falls Game Lodge Rhino