Fancourt Hotel is a luxurious leisure and business resort, set the heart of the breath-taking Garden Route on the east coast of South Africa. It is a premier golf resort, with the majestic Outeniqua mountain range providing a beautiful backdrop.
Montagu Golf Course
Henry Whites Restaurant
Perfectly landscaped and set on 613 hectares of lush countryside, Fancourt Hotel is a premier Garden Route destination. A luxurious family resort with world class golfing on your doorstep, Fancourt Hotel is the perfect blend of modern luxury and classic elegance. Voted among the top golfing resorts in South Africa, Fancourt is a favorite choice for golfing enthusiasts exploring this breathtaking region.
La Cantina Restaurant
Fancourt Hotel Accommodation
Fancourt Hotel caters to all tastes and travelers, with 115 luxurious rooms and suites, beautifully appointed and fully equipped with the finest amenities. The Historical “Blanco House” is a 150 year-old original Manor House and National Monument, also offering delightful boutique accommodations, in meticulously remodeled sophistication.
Dine in one of the 3 restaurants on site, offering a host of different experiences, from casual and family friendly to elegant and bespoke. The atmosphere and gourmet cuisine offers dining to suit every taste. The rejuvenating Fancourt Spa offers the ultimate in relaxation and tranquility, there are a variety of revitalizing spa treatments for guests to enjoy.
Fancourt Hotel – Local Attractions & Activities
Golf enthusiasts will enjoy breathtaking Garden Route golfing on your doorstep. The Garden Route is an explorers paradise and offers a host of exciting activities to enjoy:
- Hikes in the Tsitsikamma forest or majestic Outeniqua Mountains
- Explore the many unspoiled stretches of beaches and rugged cliffs
- Explore the nearby towns of Knysna and Plettenberg Bay
- Visit the renowned Robberg nature reserve
- Explore Nature’s Valley lagoon, river and sandy beach a thirty minutes drive away (canoeing trips can be arranged on the lagoon)
- Visit the old whaling station and the chapel of St Andrews
- A visit to Monkeyland where they have a free roaming primate sanctuary
- Or a visit to The Birds Of Eden where they have a large free flight bird aviary spanning an indigenous forested kloof or valley
- Experience elephants at close quarters at the Elephant Sanctuary including elephant back rides
- Bird-watching in the wetlands or the inland afromontane woods
- Storms River canyon, a playground for river rafting, climbing, bungy-jumping, kloofing (canyoning), mountain bike trails, bass and fly-fishing, diving and snorkeling
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and also offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.