7 Nights Ultra Luxury Safari, Golf & Wine
One of our most exclusive trips on offer, this is for those who appreciate only the very best and finest things in life! You will stay in 6 star luxury at all accommodations - on Safari at Royal Malewane in the Kruger, Birkenhead House in Hermanus and at La Residence in Franschhoek - whilst playing 2 of the best golf courses in the Cape and spending a day wine tasting with one of South Africa's most reputable wine connoisseurs.
Birkenhead House Vews Hermanus
Royal Malewane Exterior
Day 1: Arrival at ORT International (Johannesburg) and connect for your flight to Hoedspruit (Eastgate) Airport, where on arrival you will be met by a representative of Royal Malewane Luxury Safari Lodge 5 Star. Royal Malewane Luxury Safari Lodge 5 Star is a exclusive luxury safari lodge for guests who value their privacy, personalised service and exceptional game viewing. Situated on a private reserve within the Greater Kruger National Park, Royal Malewane Luxury Safari Lodge 5 Star only has 20 suites which are all designed with luxury and style in mind. (FB)
Day 2: Royal Malewane Luxury Safari Lodge 5 Star.
Royal Malewane Suite
Royal Malewane Private Deck
Day 3: Depart Royal Malewane Luxury Safari Lodge for Hoedspruit (Eastgate) Airport and fly to Cape Town International Airport where on arrival you will collect you luxury Avis rental car and drive to Birkenhead House 5 Star, Hermanus for 2 nights. Hermanus is the whale watching capital of South Africa (May to December). (FB)
Day 4: Tee off early morning – 18 holes at Arabella Hotel & Spa (Championship course)
Day 5: Tee off early morning – 18 holes at Hermanus Country Club
Birkenhead House bedroom
Hermanus Gof Club
Day 6: Depart Birkenhead House 5 Star Hermanus for La Residence 5 Star, Franschhoek for 2 nights. La Residence exudes opulence and splendour on a boldly extravagant scale. The views are spectacular, the service is unequaled and the accommodation is exceptional. (BB)
Day 7: La Residence 5 Star, Franschhoek – Private Full Day Wine Tour with Richard Hilton MD of Greatest Africa. Richard has over 20 years experience in the wine industry and will escort you to 3/ 4 wine producers discussing the types of wine you enjoy and making the day insightful, educational and fun.
Day 8: Depart La Residence 5 Star, Franschhoek and drive to Cape Town International Airport, return your Avis car rental and board your flight back home.
The view from La Residence
- Economy class domestic flights from ORT International Airport (Johannesburg) to Hoedspruit (Eastgate) Airport/Hoedspruit (Eastgate) Airport to Cape Town International Airport. These flights can be upgraded to business class on request.
- 2 nights – Royal Malewane Luxury Safari Lodge 5 star Kruger National Park – luxurious suites, all meals, local beverages, game activities and laundry.
- Return road transfers from Hoedspruit (Eastgate) Airport/ Royal Malewane Luxury Safari Lodge.
- 3 nights – Birkenhead House 5 star in Hermanus – luxurious suites, all meals and snacks, full mini bar, local beverages and house wines, all teas and specialty coffees, laundry and shuttle to/from the village of Hermanus.
- Green fees at Arabella Hotel & Spa Golf Course – 18 holes.
- Green fees at Hermanus Golf Club – 18 holes.
- 2 nights – La Residence 5 star, Franschhoek – luxurious suites, including breakfast and snacks, full mini bar, local beverages, teas & coffees, laundry, and transfers into the town of Franschhoek.
- Luxury Avis rental car for 5 days – Mercedes or similar.
- Private Wine Tour – with Richard Hilton MD of GREATEST AFRICA – Pick up/drop off from La Residence and Inclusive of wine tastings, but excluding lunch.
The vibrant rooms of La Residence