14 Nights Cape, Safari & Mauritius
Culture, adventure, and pure Relaxation. If it's these three boxes that need to be ticked for your next holiday, then this wondrous 14 night trip to Southern Africa will do just that. Soak up the culture in the historic, beautiful city of Cape Town staying at one of the city's most famous hotels, the Cape Grace. Enjoy 3 nights on Safari at Kwandwe Private Game reserve in the Eastern Cape, ending with 7 nights relaxation at the Heritage Awali Golf and Spa resort on the paradise island of Mauritius.
Day 1: Cape Town – Arrive at Cape Town International Airport where you will be met by a representative of Greatest Africa and transferred to the Cape Grace Hotel 5* for 4 nights. The Cape Grace Hotel is situated in the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront and is within easy walking distance to a host of activities, from top restaurants, boutiques, Robben Island Ferry as well as the terminal for the Red double-decker Hop-on, Hop-off bus. (BB)
Day 2: Cape Town – Full Day Cape Peninsula & Penguin Tour – Travel along the spectacular coastal road to the Cape of Good Hope and return via the penguin colony at Boulders Beach near Simonstown and have lnch overlooking the Indian Ocean, stopping off at Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens on your return to the hotel.
Day 3: Cape Town – Full Day Cape Winelands Tour – Accompanied by Richard Hilton owner of Greatest Africa, who has over 20 years of experience in the wine industry. Richard will escort you to 3/ 4 wine producers discussing the types of wine you enjoy and generally making the day insightful, educational and fun.
Day 4: Cape Town – Day of leisure to explore the Victoria & Alfred Waterfront or laze on one of the nearby magnificent beaches of Clifton or Camps Bay.
Cape Grace View of Table Mountain
Cape Grace lounge
Cape Grace exterior
Day 5: To Kwandwe – Depart Cape Grace Hotel with a representative of Greatest Africa for Cape Town International Airport and your flight to Port Elizabeth. At Port Elizabeth Airport you will be met by a representative of Kwandwe Private Game Reserve and transferred 1 3/4 hours by road to the Reserve for 3 nights at Melton Manor 5* situated in the Kwandwe Private Game Reserve. Evening game drive followed by dinner (FB)
Day 6: Kwandwe – Early morning game drive returning to Melton Manor for breakfast, rest of morning at leisure, lunch, afternoon at leisure, afternoon/early evening game drive returning in time to freshen up for a delicious boma dinner under the stars.
Day 7: Kwandwe – Early morning game drive returning to Melton Manor for breakfast, rest of morning at leisure, lunch, afternoon at leisure, afternoon/early evening game drive returning in time to freshen up for dinner.
Kwandwe Melton Manor suite
Kwandwe Melton Manor Aerial View
Day 8: To Mauritius – Depart Kwandwe Private Game Reserve for Port Elizabeth Airport and your flight to ORT International Airport, Johannesburg and your lunchtime flight to Mauritius where you will arrive late evening. On arrival in Mauritius you will be met by a representative of the Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort 5*who will transfer you 30 minutes by road to the Resort, where you will spend 7 nights. The Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort is situated on the south coast of Mauritius.
Day 9 – Day 14: Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort
Day 15: Depart Mauritius and fly back home.
Relax completely at Heritage Awali
- 4 nights – The Cape Grace 5* – Accommodation in a Luxury Room pp / night sharing including breakfast
- Return airport transfers from Cape Town International Airport/ Cape Grace
- Full Day Peninsula & Penguin Tour including qualified driver/guide, vehicle, fuel & entrance fees but excluding lunch
- Full Day Winelands Tour including qualified driver/guide, vehicle, fuel & wine tastings but excluding lunch
- 3 nights – Melton Manor 5* Kwandwe Private Game Reserve – luxury accommodation, 3 meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry, safari activities, 1-hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers (subject to availability) emergency medical evacuation insurance, return road transfers from Port Elizabeth Airport to Kwandwe Private Game Reserve.
- 7 nights – Heritage Awali Golf & Spa Resort 5*, Mauritius – Accommodation in a Deluxe Room pp / night sharing including breakfast and return airport transfers
- ALL Flights from Cape Town > Port Elizabeth > Port Elizabeth > ORT International (Johannesburg) > ORT International (Johannesburg) > Mauritius > Mauritius > ORT International (Johannesburg)
Request a quote!