10 Nights Safari South Africa
The best Big 5 Safari that South Africa has to offer, in the beautiful greater Kruger area! Start your journey at Motswari Safari Lodge, located within the private concession of Timbavati, alongside the world famous Kruger National Park, boasting an exhilarating open fence boundary policy! Spend some time in Hamiltons Tented Camp, set in the Kruger Park itself, before finishing off your exciting luxury South Africa Safari itinerary at the magical Kapama Karula, one of the most prestigious lodges in the area.
Hamiltons Tented Camp
10 Nights Safari South Africa Overview
Start your 10 night Safari South Africa adventure in Timbavati Game reserve, just one and a half hours drive from Hoedspruit airport. Spend 3 nights on this beautiful private game reserve, where the landscape is teaming with wildlife, for an “Out of Africa style” safari experience at Motswari Safari Lodge.
Take a short road transfer for a 3 night stay at the luxurious Hamiltons Tented Camp in Kruger National Park, designed with a raw and colonial inspiration, offering an authentic wilderness encounter, paired with 5 star comforts. Finally you will conclude your luxury safari adventure with 4 nights in the breathtaking Kapama Private Game Reserve, a stones throw from Kruger National Park. Stay at the tranquil Kapama Karula Lodge, intimately set among ancient trees, with a meandering river flowing through the enchanting safari camp and reserve.
Hamiltons Tented Camp Tree Tent
Motswari Camp Tent
Itinerary (Activities listed are a guideline only)
Day 1: Arrive Johannesburg International Airport where you connect onto a domestic flight to Hoedspruit (1h15) followed by a road transfer to Motswari Safari Lodge at Timbavati Game Reserve.
Day 2: Motswari Safari Lodge – Enjoy exhilerating game encounters on the reserve.
Day 3: Motswari Safari Lodge – Try your hand at tracking the elusive leopard, frequently sighted on the reserve!
Day 4: Depart Motswari Safari Lodge and Timbavati Game Reserve for a short road transfer to Hamiltons Tented Camp in the Kruger National Park.
Day 5: Hamiltons Tented Camp – Take in the breathtaking surrounds from your raised luxury tent.
Day 6: Hamiltons Tented Camp – Enjoy twice daily game drives with the professional rangers.
Day 7: Depart Hamiltons Tented Camp for a short road transfer to Karula Lodge at Kapama Private Game reserve.
Day 8: Karula Lodge – Revitalize your spirit in this tranquil lodge meaning “place of peace”.
Day 9: Karula Lodge – Experience a variety of wildlife interaction activities including the endangered species centre.
Day 10: Karula Lodge – Take part in exciting nearby activities including Hot Air Balloon rides.
Day 11: Depart Karula Lodge and fly from Hoedsruit Airport to ORT International Airport (Johannesburg), to board your flight back home.
Kapama Karula Safari Tent
- 3 nights – Motswari Safari Lodge Includes luxury accommodation, all meals, 2 game drives and guided safari walk daily with refreshments, local beers, house wines and soft drinks (excluding bottled water and energy drinks)
- 3 nights – Hamiltons Tented Camp Includes luxury tented en suite accommodation, all meals, two game activities. Excludes beverages and park entry fees.
- 4 nights – Karula Lodge Includes luxury accommodation, all meals, teas & snacks, two daily safari activities with local drinks on these activities. Excludes all other drinks and elephant back safaris.
- Domestic airfare (return) from ORT International Airport (Johannesburg) to Hoedspruit Airport
- Road Transfers – Hoedspruit Airport to Motswiri Main Lodge | Motswari Main Lodge to Hamiltons Tented Camp | Hamiltons Tented Camp to Karula, Kapama | Karula Lodge to Hoedspruit Airport
Hamiltons Tented Camp Pool
Motswiri Camp False Spillway Horseriding