10 Nights Cape Town and Kruger Honeymoon
Experience a once-in-a-lifetime Cape Town and Kruger honeymoon. The magic of Cape Town, followed by an exhilarating Big 5 safari experience at Kruger. Start your getaway with a jam-packed stay in the Mother City, at the Victoria and Alfred Hotel. Spend 4 nights in the magical Cape, before jetting away for your South African safari experience. This starts at the pristine Kapama River Lodge and, after 3 nights on this breathtaking reserve, you'll journey to Motswari Safari Lodge, located within the private concession of Timbavati, alongside the world famous Kruger National Park. Wrap up your adventure with 3 nights in this wilderness region, before heading home.
Kapama River Lodge Elephant Ride
Victoria and Alfred hotel
Motswari Safari Lodge bedroom
Cape Town and Kruger Honeymoon Itinerary
Activities listed are a guideline only, and are subject to change.
Day 1: Arrive at Cape Town International Airport where you will collect your Avis car rental and make your way to the Victoria and Alfred Hotel, at the V & A Waterfront, where you will spend 4 nights.
Day 2: Victoria and Alfred Hotel – Explore all that the beautiful Waterfront has to offer.
Day 3: Victoria and Alfred Hotel – Take a trip up Table Mountain, or a boat ride to Robben Island.
Day 4: Victoria and Alfred Hotel – Venture into the magical Cape Winelands, or take a peninsula tour.
Day 5: Depart the Victoria & Alfred and make your way back to Cape Town international Airport, where you will connect onto your flight to Johannesburg, and then Hoedspruit, starting your exciting safari leg. Take a short road transfer to Kapama River Lodge, where you will spend 3 nights.
Day 6: Kapama River Lodge – Enjoy twice daily game drives with the professional rangers.
Day 7: Kapama River Lodge – Get close to nature with bushwalks, or relax at the wellness centre.
Day 8: Check out of Kapama River Lodge, and transfer by road to Motswari Safari Lodge, for an unforgettable 3 night stay.
Day 9: Motswari Safari Lodge – Experience a variety of wildlife interaction activities including the endangered species centre.
Day 10: Motswari Safari Lodge – Take part in exciting nearby activities including Hot Air Balloon rides.
Day 11: Depart Motswari and fly from Hoedsruit Airport to ORT International Airport (Johannesburg), to board your flight back home.
Kapama river lodge
Kapama River Lodge Bedroom
Victoria and Alfred hotel suite
Motswari Safari Lodge Pool Elephants
- 4 nights – Victoria and Alfred Hotel Includes luxury accommodation and breakfast daily
- 3 nights – Kapama River Lodge Includes luxury tented en suite accommodation, all meals, two game activities. Excludes beverages and park entry fees.
- 3 nights – Motswari Safari Lodge Includes luxury accommodation, all meals, 2 game drives and guided safari walk daily with refreshments, local beers, house wines and soft drinks (excluding bottled water and energy drinks)
- Domestic airfare from Cape Town to ORT International Airport (Johannesburg) and from Johannesburg to Hoedspruit Airport return.
- Road Transfers between the airport and safari lodges on the Safari Leg
- Avis Car Hire for 5 Days on the Cape Town leg
Kapama River Lodge Deck
Victoria and Alfred hotel Clifton Beach
Victoria and Alfred Hotel pool