Kensington Place is a luxury boutique hotel, nestled at the foot of the famous Table Mountain, in the quiet, leafy suburb of Higgovale. Just a short drive into the city center lies the V&A Waterfront, and within minutes further the gorgeous beaches of Camps Bay, Clifton and Llandudno. Kensington Place is a perfect place to base yourself for a holiday in the beautiful mother city of Cape Town.
Kensington Place Patio
Camps Bay Beach
Kensington Place Superior Room
About Kensington Place
Kensington Place has 7 Superior Suites (twin or king size beds) and a Standard Room (queen size bed) all of which have been beautifully decorated and with every comfort you may desire and expect of a 5-Star boutique hotel. Each room is supplied with a beach bag and beach towels and Molten Brown products which are common-place throughout the hotel. Each suite has a private patio as well as spectacular views of Table Mountain. Voted by Tatler as ‘best city boutique hotel’ in 2007, Kensington Place is known as the “one of the coolest boltholes” in Cape Town.
Kensington Place Pool
Kensington Place Attractions and Activities
- Complementary gym membership at nearby Virgin Active Gym
- Personal attention from Senior Management at Kensington Place
- Alfresco dining on the terrace during the glorious summer days and evenings
- Made-to-order breakfast served all day
- Cape Town’s historic centre; the Slave Lodge, Koopmans De Wet House, Bertrams House, the Jewish Museum, Company Gardens, Rust en Vreugd House
- Hiking, walking or mountain biking in the Constantia Valley Table Mountain National Park Reserves
- City and Township Tours
- Swim with African Penguins at Boulders beach
- Shark diving just outside of Cape Town
- Whale watching in world famous Hermanus
- Visit the historical Robben Island
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
- Peninsula Tours
- Winelands Tours
- World Class Golfing
- Beautiful Beaches a short drive away
- Helicopter Flights
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Kensington Place Lounge