Imbali Safari Lodge is situated within a stunning private concession, in the world famous Kruger National Park. With a huge array of wildlife diversity and exclusive game encounter opportunities, visitors will be able to spot the Big 5 and a vast diversity of other fauna and flora. Experience the dynamic bush environment from landscape rich with heritage and tradition.
Imbali Safari Lodge Reception
Imbali Safari Lodge Bush Suite Pool Deck
About Imbali Safari Lodge
Imbali Safari Lodge offers a unique and unforgettable safari experience, set within the renowned Kruger National Park, on a 10 000 hectare private concession. Imbali is eco sensitive, and ensures a minimal impact on the surrounding environment. A first class Safari experience with service second to none, enjoy a complimentary drink on arrival as you are greeted by the friendly and passionate team.
Accommodation at Imbali Safari Lodge, Kruger National Park
- 12 luxury chalets each with a private plunge pool or jacuzzi.
- Spectacular views over the surrounding bush veld and the wildlife wondering down to drink at N’waswitsontso riverbed.
- The design of the suites is focused around large expanses of glass, with wide wooden decks for better game-viewing.
Imbali Safari Lodge Bush Suite
Imbali Safari Lodge Bush Suite Bed
Activities and Attractions at Imbali Safari Lodge
Imbali Safari Lodge is the ultimate in luxury Safari Experiences, with a vast array of activities to enjoy:
- Spa treatments available in the privacy of your suite.
- Twice daily game drives in 4 x 4 vehicles with qualified rangers.
- Spectacular birding for enthusiasts.
- Incredible photographic opportunities.
- Outstanding cuisine with menus that change daily.
- Bush walks with a qualified ranger learning the intricacies of the African bush and tracking the “Big Five”.
- Bush picnics and champagne breakfasts can also be arranged on request.
- Candlelit bush dinners under the African stars.
- Savannah views from the main lodge swimming pool.
- Complementary scheduled airport transfers from Hoedspruit Airport to Imbali Safari Lodge.
- The resident “Talamati Pride” family of lions are frequent visitors to the waterhole adjacent to the lodge.
- The elusive leopard frequents this particular area of the Kruger National Park.
- Enjoy a chilled glass of superb South African Cape wine on your private suite deck and embrace the peace and serenity surrounding you.
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Imbali Safari Lodge Bush Pool View Elephant Sighting
Imbali Safari Lodge Wild Dog Game Drive
Imbali Safari Lodge Dining