Chobe Under Canvass is situated in Chobe National Park, which is renowned for huge herds of elephant and buffalo that roam the woodlands and floodplains of the area. The luxury camp is mobile and carefully positioned as close to the resident game as possible, surrounded by the relaxing solitude of the African bush where you will experience an adventure of a lifetime!
Chobe Under Canvass Game Viewing
Chobe Under Canvass
About Chobe Under Canvas
Chobe Under Canvas is situated in the Chobe National Park, located in the northern area of Botswana, north east of the Okavango Delta. By flying into Maun and another short flight to Kasane, you will be met and transferred an hour by road to Chobe Under Canvas. The camp moves every five or six days depending on where the most prolific game is within the Chobe National Park. If your dream has always been to experience a Hemingway style safari and adventure, then Chobe under Canvas is perfect and truly an authentic African bush experience!
Accommodation at Chobe Under Canvas
The 5 mobile luxury tents are fully staffed with en suite bathrooms and alfresco hot bucket showers. The sounds of the night filter through the canvas walls of the luxury tents. Unexpected visitors in the form of elephants and other wild animals often move through the un-fenced camp at night, adding a thrill and delight as you lie in bed in these private wilderness concessions. Each tent has a shady veranda where you can sip a chilled glass of wine and survey the bushveld surrounding you. The luxury tents have crisp linens and spacious double or twin beds to rest your weary body after a, day filled with activity. As the camp can only accommodate 10 guests the ambiance is private, secluded and intimate.
Chobe Under Canvass Suite
Activities and Attractions while at Chobe Under Canvas
- The camp is fully staffed with a private butler
- Dining alfresco under the stars prepared over an open fire
- Tented guest areas to relax and share a drink and stories about your day with friends
- Exciting morning and afternoon game drives in 4×4 safari vehicles with a qualified ranger and tracker. The safari vehicles have been modified to give you uninterrupted views of the Chobe woodlands and floodplains
- Wonderful cuisine freshly prepared by the well trained staff will make sure that your every whim is catered for
- Spotting the Big Five as well as a myriad of antelope and other game including the beautiful sable
- Snacks and refreshments are served while on your game drives
- Sunset cruises
- Bush walks with a qualified ranger and tracker
- Star gazing
- Specialist guides
- Bird watching
- Outstanding photographic opportunities
Greatest Africa was founded in the Greater Cape Area of South Africa, and offers private wine tours in the exquisite Cape Region. Our exclusive tours are guided by boutique wine producer Richard Hilton, of Richard Hilton Vineyards, who is also the founder and MD of Greatest Africa.
Chobe Under Canvass Buffallo