10 Nights Cape Town and Safari
Greatest Africa's 10 Nights Cape Town and Safari itinerary is a perfect introduction to the beautiful city of Cape Town, where you will spend 4 nights at the Victoria and Alfred hotel, set in the bustling waterfront. Next, take in the best Big 5 Safari that South Africa has to offer, in the beautiful greater Kruger area! Start your safari journey at Kapama River lodge, and enjoy 3 nights on this breathtaking private reserve. End your unforgettable wildlife adventure with 3 a night stay at Motswari Safari Lodge, located within the private concession of Timbavati, alongside the world famous Kruger National Park!
Victoria and Alfred hotel Clifton Beach
Kapama River Lodge Elephant Ride
Itinerary (Activities listed are a guideline only)
Day 1: Arrive Cape Town International Airport where you will collect your Avis car rental and self drive to the Victoria and Alfred hotel, set in the bustling V & A Waterfront, where you will spend 4 nights.
Day 2: Victoria and Alfred Hotel – Explore the cosmopolitan city of Cape Town.
Day 3: Victoria and Alfred Hotel – Visit major Cape attractions such as the natural wonder of Table Mountain.
Day 4: Victoria and Alfred Hotel – Explore the magical winelands, or breathtaking Cape peninsula coast.
Victoria and Alfred hotel suite
Victoria and Alfred Hotel pool
Victoria and Alfred hotel top
Day 5: Depart the Victoria and Alfred Hotel and make your way back to Cape Town international airport, where you will return your Avis rental and connect onto a domestic flight to Johannesburg. Take a short flight from there to Hoedespruit airport, followed by a short road transfer to Kapama River lodge, where you will spend 3 nights.
Day 6: Kapama River Lodge – Enjoy twice daily game drives with the professional rangers.
Day 7: Kapama River Lodge – Explore the largest luxury game lodge in the Kruger region.
Day 8: Depart Kapama River lodge for Motswari Safari Lodge, where you will spend 3 nights.
Day 9: Motwari Safari Lodge Experience a variety of wildlife interaction activities including the endangered species centre.
Day 10: Motwari Safari Lodge – Take part in exciting nearby activities including Hot Air Balloon rides.
Day 11: Depart Motswari back to Hoedsruit Airport to connect at ORT International Airport (Johannesburg), to board your flight back home.
Motswari Safari Lodge bedroom suite
Motswari Safari Lodge Pool Elephants
Kapama River Lodge Bedroom
Kapama River Lodge Deck
- 3 nights – Victoria and Alfred Hotel Includes luxury accommodation in a loft room and breakfast daily
- 3 nights – Kapama River Lodge Includes luxury accommodation, all meals and game activities
- 3 nights – Motswari Safari Lodge Includes luxury accommodation, all meals, 2 game drives and guided safari walk daily with refreshments, local beers, house wines and soft drinks (excluding bottled water and energy drinks)
- Domestic airfare (return) from ORT International Airport (Johannesburg) to Hoedspruit Airport
- Road Transfers – Hoedspruit Airport to Kapama River Lodge | Kapama River Lodge to Motswari Safari Lodge| Motswari Safari Lodge to Hoedspruit Airport
Kapama river lodge
Victoria and Alfred hotel table mountain